WP 10: Education, Outreach and Citizen Engagement
Work package led by UW
WP10 - Education, Outreach and Citizen Engagement [led by UW] - has the mandate to promote to the widest possible audience the game-changing scientific potential of ET for astronomy, cosmology and fundamental physics.
It will coordinate across all member countries of our Consortium the creation and dissemination of educational and promotional materials that will bring the scientific vision of the ET RI to all relevant stakeholders - including other scientists, journalists, politicians and policy makers, industry leaders, school and university students and the general public.
M. Hendry (UKRI) and D. Rosinska (U. Warsaw) act as co-coordinators of WP10 in this proposal.
- D10.1 Initiate strategic media and communications plan (M11)
- D10.2 Launch consortium website and social media accounts (M24)
- D10.3 Formulate strategic media and communications plan (M24)
- D10.4 Complete bank of graphics, multimedia resources (M36)
- D10.5 Launch ECR mentorship and training programme (M44)